Last updated: Jul 10, 2019
- The Company
The Company means EgyptTravelBlog.com, Cuesta de Alhacaba 116, Granada, Spain 18010.
General Data Protection Regulation Act.
- Data Controller
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Processor
Data Processor means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
- Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rights of the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected and processed in a legal and fair manner.
- Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must be processed only for specific purposes.
- Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is being collected, processed and used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
EgyptTravelBlog.com collects limited types of personal data for various purposes. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
3. How we use the personal data
EgyptTravelBlog.com uses the collected personal data for various purposes, including:
- To provide you with marketing and special offers, and
- To notify you about changes to our website and/or services
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data
EgyptTravelBlog.com’s legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specific context in which we collect the information:
- You have given EgyptTravelBlog.com permission to do so by voluntarily providing your information when requested;
- Processing your data is in EgyptTravelBlog.com’s legitimate interests, such as anonymously analyzing website traffic and trends; and
- EgyptTravelBlog.com needs to comply with the law.
5. Retention of personal data
EgyptTravelBlog.com will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy.
EgyptTravelBlog.com will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
6. Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
7. Cookies and Tracking Pixels
When you visit our websites, our system automatically collects information about your visit, such as your browser type, your IP address, and the referring website. This collection may be done in conjunction with our affiliate vendors and partners. We may receive from them general demographic or usage data of our site visitors. We do not use automatically collected information to identify you personally without collecting additional consent. Such information is typically collected using web cookies, web or email pixels (also known as beacons), embedded hyperlinks, and similar tools. Popular browsers can generally be set to disable or delete individual cookies. However, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
See below for the types of cookies we use and their respective purposes.
- Required Cookies: enable the navigation and basic functionality of the websites, e.g., access to protected areas of the websites.
- Functional Cookies: allow us to analyze your website usage and your selections on the website (e.g. your login name, language, or region), so we can save these settings and offer you a more personalized experience.
- Advertising and Affiliate Margeting Cookies: allow us to better assess the effectiveness of our content marketing and advertising efforts. These cookies are provided by our third-party partners to analyze and track site visit and signups stemming from advertising. We do not share your personal information (such as name or email) to third-party providers outside of site visit data collected directly by such Advertising Cookies, though your site visit data may be linked with other personal information collected elsewhere by such third-party providers. Such external data processing is governed by the privacy policies of these third-party providers.
8. Google Analytics
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.